Sunday, September 13, 2015

059 Zen & Trim



The Zen of Trim Painting










I’ve been painting a lot of indoor trim lately. When you paint trim, you have a lot of time to think.

And I think painting trim is a lot like life:



  • If you are not prepared, everything will go wrong.





  • Even the most menial jobs have value.


  • You must be relaxed to do a competent job.




  • Use the right tool to do the job.




  • Natural light is always best.


  • A good support system (ladder) is always important.



  • Don’t rush to do a good job. Patience is important.


  • Don't worry about mistakes--most can be fixed.





  • No matter how well you do it, you will eventually have to do it again!

  • Keep the dog and other innocent bystanders away & safe.







  • Always clean up.




Now that I have all that out of my system,


I HATE PAINTING TRIM!

  Trish         







No comments:

Post a Comment