Sunday, June 2, 2019

206 My dog is mad at me

My Dog Is Mad at Me 


This blog likely will have more pictures than words. My feelings are hurt by my dog Max. 
Usually happy Max 

I know that professionals in the veterinarian world say that dogs’ reactions are immediate and not long-lasting. I didn’t even bother to Google this information as dear husband and I have had nine mini Schnauzers in our 40-year marriage. However, I would love to have some dog psychiatrist analyze these photos! 

"I'm not looking
at you."
Max (age 7 ½) is really angry with me. Unless we are on vacation (about once a year) when he and his cohort Bogie (age 4) go to a posh dog camp with doggy runs, water play, and air-conditioned play rooms, he is with me. 

He has let me pretend I am “alpha dog” since we bought him. I think it has all been a ruse on his part.

Since the beginning of May, I have been away virtually all day, every day substituting and also working my part-time job. This means I leave about 7:15 a.m. and return just before 9 p.m. Usually Max is in the drive way to greet me when he hears the car come in the drive with Bogie bouncing along behind him. But NOT IN THE PAST THREE WEEKS. I have been shunned! 
"This is as close as I am coming,
and I ate your aqua garden glove!"




Check out these photos!
On the patio--not at the car!









Obviously, Chewy.com delivered our standing order and since I wasn’t home. Max, with Bogie’s help, I assume, decided he would open it for me. 


And it has rained. Usually when wet, the dogs head to their cage which is lined with towels and toys. Max, however, did not. HA! Ha! 

I changed the bed! Took the dirty sheets to the laundry room. When I returned this is who I found. 

Next morning, we found this when we came downstairs too early to be nice! 

Please note he is heading to his crate. No one had to say BAD DOG!

Then I found this on a website of dog-related gifts: Yes! We are stubborn, but we are intelligent and handsome! 
The school year is almost over. I will be home more. I hope I am forgiven soon. Yes, yes, yes! I am a sucker for my dogs! Especially Max! 

I am well-trained! 

Bogie watching Max sulk!


Somewhat Savvy Glenne                    


No comments:

Post a Comment