Sunday, May 3, 2020

252 Virtual vacation

A Virtual Vacation

Since we are all sheltering in place, I thought a virtual visit to Florida might be fun. After reviewing my photos of Florida, I realized that I mainly photograph flora and fauna and Tootsie! The lovely beach scene that is featured in our blog header is courtesy of Frances!

Many of my walks with Tootsie are in the evening. No, I do not get up for sunrises but I have some nice sunset shots.


Then there are birds at sunset.


There wasn't much light for this one.
Here is a sandhill crane parent (the other is nearby) and babies in sunlight.

The babies got bigger!
Hope this isn't worse than your parents' slideshows! 

Anyway, a little bit of flora. Here is Tootsie with a blooming hibiscus and next is a blooming firecracker bush.



Remember the Roaming Gnome? He has been retired from advertising and is living in Florida!


Stay safe and find enjoyment in all the vicarious pleasures you can!

Trish              




No comments:

Post a Comment